Montag, 14. Dezember 2020

What is Feng Shui? - Spot on Feng Shui #4 - an Introduction to Feng Shui


What is Feng Shui? - Spot on Feng Shui #4 - an Introduction to Feng Shui Hello and Welcome my dear friends to my program “Spot on Feng Shui”. My aim in this series “Introduction to Feng Shui” is to explain to you the basic principles of Feng Shui. But not as you find it in the books, more with practical examples. This series “Introduction to Feng Shui”is designed for beginners. But even if you are an advanced practitioner, maybe you also find something in here. I personally find it amazing how much deeper insight I gain when I, from time to time, take one of the beginners books or series to hand and have a little read through. Every teacher has a different angle to offer. So, let's get started. Today I would like to go back to the roots and talk about what Feng Shui is and what it isn't. Have a wonderful session and an even more wonderful day. Love, Sandra You will find heaps of good stuff about Feng Shui and more ... here, on my YouTube channel "Start Making Sense - Meditation & Feng Shui, on my webpage and in my Academy. https://www.sandrasaller.com https://www.academy.sandrasaller.com #FengShuiWithSandra #SpotOnFengShui #FengShuiBeginners

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen