Freitag, 31. Dezember 2021

2022 - The Year of the Water Tiger - Chinese Astrology Explained


2022 - The Year of the Water Tiger - Chinese Astrology Explained 🌺 For the last weeks, I have asked you if you know your BaZi? Your Chinese Horoscope? It is an important part of Feng Shui. You may know the animal of the year you were born in. But do you know that the year also has a birth chart? A BaZi? 🌺 In this video, we dive into Chinese Metaphysics and I'll give you insights and tips about the Zodiac and the year 2022 which is the year of the Water Tiger. I will talk about the Water Tiger and the energy it brings, what is more fortunate than others and give you more insights into why this is a year of exploration. Will it be a good year? Well, I will also answer that, but I am not sure you will like it ... hahahaha 🌺 Let's go deeper and have a look at The Water Tiger. 🌺 Would you like to know more? Let me know in the comments if you do. 🌺 Have a great day Sandra 🌺 https://www.sandrasaller.com​ https://www.academy.sandrasaller.com​ #FengShui​ #BaZi​ #ChineseHoroscope

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen